Tune in for our “Antarctic: Early Season Highlights” webinar with Regional Sales Director Beth Mercier
Join Beth, who has participated in multiple expeditions to the Polar Regions—at different times of the year—for what promises to be an insightful webinar, “Antarctic: Early Season Highlights.”
Beth will tell you about the amazing experiences awaiting Antarctic travelers in the early part of the season, such as:
• The chance to see icebergs at their biggest—before milder weather arrives
• An opportunity to observe penguins building their nests
• The pristine, untouched snow and surreal Antarctic landscapes
• The regions you can visit early in the season, especially November and December, which coincide with spring in the Antarctic and the beginning of the austral summer
• And the amenities you can enjoy on our new ship Ultramarine.